Stamp Holes 802.11ac Dual-Band Module Of RTL8822CS 802.11ac+Bluetooth For OTT/TV
6222B-SRC is a low-cost and low-power consumption module which has all of the Wi-Fi functionalities. It is a highly-integrated IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MAC/Baseband/RF WLAN single chip. For Wireless LAN(WLAN)operation. The integrated module provides SDIO interface for Wi-Fi . The module provides simple legacy and 20MHz/40MHz/80MHz co-existence mechanisms to ensure backward and network compatibility
The wireless module complies with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO standard and it can achieve up to a speed of 867Mbps with dual stream in 802.11n to connect the wireless LAN. The integrated module provides SDIO interface for Wi-Fi, UART / PCM interface for Bluetooth.
This compact module is a total solution for a combination of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth V4.2 technologies. The module is specifically developed for all portable devices.
- Highly integrated wireless local area network(WLAN) system-on-chip (SOC) for 5 GHZ 802.11ac, or 2.4G/5G 802.11n WLAN applications.
- Dual-stream spatial multiplexing up to 867 Mbps data rate.
- Supports 20/40MHz at 2.4GHz and supports 20/40/80MHz at 5GHz
- Supports low power SDIO3.0 interface for WLAN and UART/PCM interface for Bluetooth.
- Supports Bluetooth V4.2+HS, BLE and be backwards compatible with Bluetooth 1.2, 2.X+ enhance data rate.
- Supports WLAN-Bluetooth coexistence and ISM-LTE coexistence.
- Supports Bluetooth for class1 and class2 power level transmissions without requiring an external PA.
- BT host digital interface:
- HCI UART (up to 4 Mbps)
- PCM for audio data
Support Wi-Fi/Bluetooth functionalities
L x W x H: 15 x 13 x 2.15 mm (typical)
Support SDIO V3.0
UART / PCM
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 125°C
Recommended Operating Rating
|1.7||1.8 or 3.3||3.45||V|